Monday, December 13, 2010

Silver Smokey Eyes

Hey Dolls!

I did a client's makeup a couple of weeks ago. She had never really had her makeup done before and it was also her first time wearing lashes. She had on a gray and Black stripped top so I decided to do a Silver Smokey eye on her. She only wanted her eyes did and nothing else done to her face. So I respected her wishes and only did her eyes.


Products I used on her:(All MAC products unless other wise stated)


EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Silver Ring eyeshadow (inner 1/3 lid)
Knight Divine eyeshadow (middle 1/3 lid)
Carbon eyeshadow (outer 1/3 lid)
Handwritten eyeshadow (crease)
Texture eyeshadow (brow bone)
Ricepaper eyeshadow (highlight)
Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black
Ardell Demi Wispies

'til next time Dolls!

xoxo
keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comments are very appreciated.
Thank you for all the love and support.