Saturday, October 2, 2010

Prom Makeup: Gold Eyes

Hey Dolls!

Last year Camille asked me to do her makeup for Prom. This was the first time I ever did make up on another person and also this was my first time doing Prom makeup. So, I was pretty much nerves the whole entire time, but overall for my first time I think I did a good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the products I used:(All MAC Cosmetics unless other wise stated)

FACE
Studio Sculpt Foundation NW45
MSF in Deep Dark
Blush in Gingerly

EYES
Goldmine eyeshadow (Lid)
Handwritten eyeshadow (crease)
Shroom eyeshadow (highlight)
Liquid liner in BlackBoot
"no-name" brand False lashes

LIPS
Lipglass in Love Nectar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comments are very appreciated.
Thank you for all the love and support.