Monday, October 11, 2010

Norell's Dramatic Gold Smokey Eyes

Hey Dolls!

My good friend, Norell came over and I was excited because it was the first time I got to do her makeup. I played around with neutral colors but I wanted to do a dramatic smokey eye on her so all the focus would be on her eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FACE
Make Up For Ever HD Primer
Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Foundation
Micabelle powder in Lady Godiva
MAC Blush in Gingerly
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Light Bronze

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Gold (lid)
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (tear duct)
MAC All that Glitters eyeshadow
MAC Saddle eyeshadow
MAC Handwritten eyeshadow
MAC Embark eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Shroom eyeshadow
Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black
Ardell #120 Lashes

LIPS
MAC Love Nectar Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comments are very appreciated.
Thank you for all the love and support.