Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello Dolls!

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to start a new blog featuring all my makeup work. I've been trying to branch out and practice, practice, practice my makeup skills and techniques. I just started makeup in 2009 and it's something I love and enjoy doing. I wanted to create this blog to not only show my work but to watch my progress and see how my makeup skills grow.

Photobucket

Well, let me introduce myself for those who don't know me already from my other blog.

Name: Keisha
Location: Inland Empire Area
Occupation: Student/Aspiring Makeup Artist
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin tone: Brown with Red undertones
Foundations: MAC Studio Tech in NW45, MAC Studio Fix NW50 and Revlon PhotoReady in Cappuccino
Current staples: Red Cherry Lashes, MAC Freshbrew Lipstick, MAC Eye brow pencil in Stud and Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Loves
Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Your comments are very appreciated.
Thank you for all the love and support.